AccountingQA’s Terms of Service
Welcome to our community. Our terms of service are summarized here;
- We hope to create a lively and supportive community surrounding the accounting and finance industry. It is a place where people can ask questions and connect with alike minds.
- You are responsible for your content. In addition, you should ensure you have the legal right to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party or any applicable laws.
- By using our services, you grant us full rights to your content, including the ability to store, modify, delete, share, and leverage in any way that the site deems appropriate.
- You can repost the content elsewhere, provided that you attribute the content back to the AccountingQA platform and respect our forum rules, rights of the original poster, laws, and regulations.
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials and content are provided “as is.” The AccountingQA platform is used at your own risk. You should never substitute professional advice for the advice you obtain on AccountingQA.com
- You agree that you will first contact us if you think that someone has violated your intellectual property or other laws or policies.
Our mission is to connect people within the accounting and finance fraternity. We provide a platform where questions are asked and people can connect to exchange their insights As a result, people can share their knowledge and better understand the financial world.
Anyone can use our services provided you sign up and create an authentic profile. Your account must contain accurate information. You also provide us full rights to use any information provided by you on the platform. We reserve the right to ban or delete your ID if we find out that the information provided is intentionally false.
Content & Termination
Your ID may never be deleted and all decisions that we make are final. If you violate AccountingQA policies or for any other reason, your account may be terminated or suspended.
AccountingQA is constantly working on improving your experience. Occasionally, we may need to add or change features without notifying you.
More policies, terms, and regulations shall be added as and when we see fit.